We, Ghana International Bank PLC, own and maintain this website. Below are terms and conditions that apply to all use of this website; please read them carefully. You may only use this website if you agree to be legally bound by our terms and conditions. If you do not accept them please do not use our website.
Our Liability to You
2. Our website has been carefully checked for accuracy, but we give no warranty or make no representation about its accuracy. If there are inaccuracies we will have no liability to you and do not accept liability for any losses or damages that you may suffer. We maintain our website to a high standard, but we do not guarantee that the website will always be an uninterrupted service. If you download from this site we cannot guarantee that no damage will be done to your computer (for example through viruses).
3. We accept any duties or liabilities we have to you under the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 or any conduct of business rules made under that Act which we must comply with.
4. Nothing in the website is intended to provide financial, investment or professional advice.
Trade Marks and Copyright
5. Our copyright and all other rights are reserved. You may not copy this website or its contents other than for personal use. The Ghana International Bank PLC name and logo are registered trade marks.
Links to External Websites
6. You may be able to access websites of other companies or organisations via hypertext links contained in our website. We have no control over the contents of any website other than our own. We cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of any other website.
7. Ghana International Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our FSA registration number is 204471 and our registered VAT number is GB 564 4687 06. We subscribe to the Banking Code.
8. If you have a complaint relating to any of our products and services, you should initially contact the department you were dealing with and which gave rise to the complaint. If you remain unsatisfied, please contact our Compliance Manager, Ghana International Bank PLC. The Compliance Department will deal with your complaint promptly and arrange for an investigation to be carried out.
9. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, provided your complaint falls within the Ombudsman's terms of reference. In order to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, or obtain further details of the Financial Ombudsman Scheme, you should contact:
The Office of the Financial Ombudsman
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Telephone: 0845 080 1800
10. The company registration number is 3468216 and the registered address is 67 Cheapside, City Of London EC2V 6AZ