Send money with confidence
Whether you’re building up your savings back home, helping family, buying from businesses overseas or investing offshore, you want to be sure the money you transfer internationally is going to arrive promptly and safely. GHIB has a wealth of experience to give you the peace of mind you need.
· Efficient transfer system delivers money swiftly, usually within days to major destinations
· Enjoy the confidence of dealing with a well-established, major international bank
· Choose to have money sent to over 20 leading Ghanaian banks for easy access at the other end
· You don’t need to be a GHIB customer (some restrictions apply)
· Transfers to Ghana
· Standing orders available to make regular transfers simple and easy.
Getting set up
To make International Transfers you need to complete the application form. Download the PDF of the application with Adobe Acrobat. Fill it in and send it to Ghana International Bank plc, 67 Cheapside 1st Floor, City of London, EC2V 6AZ, UK.
Refer to our charges list for more details.
Transfers to Ghana banks
With direct links to over 20 of Ghana’s leading banks, GHIB makes it easy for people there to access the money you send. You can choose to have funds sent to any of these banks:
Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Amalgamated Bank Limited
ARB Apex Bank Limited
Barclays Bank Ghana. Limited
BPI Bank Limited
Ecobank Ghana Limited
Cal-Merchant Bank Limited
Fidelity Bank Limited
First Atlantic Merchant Bank Limited
Ghana Commercial Bank Limited
Guaranty Trust Ghana Ltd
HFC Bank Ghana Limited
Intercontinental Bank Ghana Limited
International Commercial Bank Limited
Merchant Bank Ghana Limited
National Investments Bank Limited
Prudential Bank Ghana Limited
SG-SSB Bank Limited
Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited
The Trust Bank Limited
Unibank Ghana Limited
United Bank of Africa Ghana Limited
Zenith Bank Ghana Limited
We offer a range of convenient ways you can arrange a transfer:
· By phone. Just call our Funds Transfer Helpline on +44 (0)20 7653 0362 and they’ll explain the steps
· By mail. Send a cheque payable to Ghana International Bank plc with your payment instructions
· Over the counter at our office, 67 Cheapside 1st Floor, City of London, EC2V 6AZ
· Through another bank: just provide them with the payment details they request e.g. beneficiary bank, beneficiary account numbers etc.
· By standing order from your GHIB account, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
For more information
Phone our Funds Transfer Help Line on +44 (0)20 7653 0362 and talk to one of our experts
Click here to Email us
Visit us between 9.30am and 3pm at 67 Cheapside 1st Floor, City of London, EC2V 6AZ.