Make money matters simple
Pay bills, top up your accounts, keep track of your balances – GHIB Internet Banking lets you do all your money chores anytime it suits you, anywhere you are.
No more lunchtimes lost queuing at the bank, no more cheques to write and post that can then get held up in the mail. GHIB Personal Internet Banking lets you:
· Pay your bills online, whether they’re regular accounts or one-offs
· View your balances and keep on top of your finances
· Check transactions on all your accounts between printed statements
· Move money between your accounts at GHIB or other banks
· Set up and make payments within the UK
· Set up and make International Payments
· Set up standing orders
· Keep in touch with your accounts even when you’re travelling
· Enjoy the reassurance of our advanced security systems.
TIP: if you have the GHIB Debit MasterCard, Internet Banking is ideal. It makes it so easy to keep an eye on your balance.
You need to register
To start banking by Internet you need to register. Download the PDF of the application with Adobe Acrobat. Fill it in and send it to Ghana International Bank plc, 67 Cheapside 1st Floor, City of London, EC2V 6AZ, UK.
There are no extra charges for GHIB Internet Banking – just the normal fees that apply to your transactions. So, why would you keep banking the old-fashioned way?
A green choice
Less cheques, less mail, less paper (less clutter too). If you’re doing your bit to protect the environment, Internet Banking is another good move in the right direction.
Our Internet Banking is reliable and straightforward to use. But if you have problems support is available by phone. You can call our Retail Banking Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7653 0350.
Who can use it
Personal Internet Banking is available only to individuals and joint account holders, not trusts or clubs. If you’re a business check out our Business Internet Banking.
Phone our Retail Banking Helpdesk on 0845 605 6004.
Click here to Email us
Visit us between 9.30am and 3pm at 67 Cheapside 1st Floor, City of London, EC2V 6AZ.