Website Terms and Conditions .
This is a legally binding agreement between you and GHIB establishing the terms and conditions under which the Site may be used. By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
All our products and services are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use. These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions and disclaimers governing our products and services and those provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of conflict, the terms, conditions and disclaimers governing our products and services / those provided in the pages of the Site shall prevail over these Terms.
GHIB reserves the right in its discretion to change, without notice, the information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site and these Terms. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any such changes.
Our Liability to You
2. Our website has been carefully checked for accuracy, but we give no warranty or make no representation about its accuracy. If there are inaccuracies we will have no liability to you and do not accept liability for any losses or damages that you may suffer. We maintain our website to a high standard, but we do not guarantee that the website will always be an uninterrupted service. If you download from this site we cannot guarantee that no damage will be done to your computer (for example through viruses).
3. We accept any duties or liabilities we have to you under the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 or any conduct of business rules made under that Act which we must comply with.
4. Nothing in the website is intended to provide financial, investment or professional advice.
Trade Marks and Copyright
5. Our copyright and all other rights are reserved. You may not copy this website or its contents other than for personal use. The Ghana International Bank PLC name and logo are registered trade marks.
Links to External Websites
6. You may be able to access websites of other companies or organisations via hypertext links contained in our website. We have no control over the contents of any website other than our own. We cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of any other website.
7. Ghana International Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our FCA registration number is 204471 and our registered VAT number is GB 564 4687 06. We subscribe to the Banking Code.
8. The company registration number is 03468216 and the registered address is 67 Cheapside, City Of London EC2V 6AZ